For over 25 years, PMC Lighting has been an innovator in the lighting community. With the introduction of the Clarus LED Series over ten years ago, PMC Lighting set itself apart by manufacturing a downlight with uncompromising quality, higher efficiencies, and flexibility. This flexibility is now grown with the addition of Aura Technology and white light color tuning to the Clarus LED family of downlights.
Whether you need a tight beam spread distribution, a soft quiet ceiling for minimal glare and maximum aesthetics or optimal lumen efficiency, PMC has the LED series perfectly suited to your requirements. Clarus is precisely on target-architectural not fussy, application tailored not generic, and innovative not trendy.
Clarus MX2 – Our second generation Maximum Performance series, MX2, sets the new standard for LED downlighting. Providing even higher lumen levels that rival high-power compact fluorescent and HID source options, Maximum Performance 2 can truly provide it all – incredibly versatile lumen output options, exceptional long life, excellent color temperature and rendering properties and easy adaptability for dimming and other special requirements.
- Luminaire efficiency rating up to 90%
- Color rendering index 80+ standard, 90+ available
- Output lumens up to 12,160, dependent on color temperature
- Wide, medium and and narrow beam spread distributions available
- Architectural 6″ and 8″ round and square apertures
- Highest reliability with standard built in Active Cooling System on fixtures with 6500lm output or greater.
Claris XL2 – Our second generation Deluxe Performance series, XL2, updates our expectation for LED downlighting. Providing even higher lumen levels that surpass high-power compact fluorescent and HID source options, Deluxe Performance 2 can truly provide it all – incredibly versatile lumen output options, increased long life, excellent color temperature and rendering properties and easy adaptability for dimming and other special requirements.
- Luminaire efficiency rating up to 96%
- Color rendering index 83 standard, 98 available on certain models
- Output lumens per watt ranging from 102-118, dependent on color temperature
- 1000lm, 1300lm, 2000lm, 3000lm, 4000lm, 5000lm- all standard, not all available in all aperture sizes; consult factory
- Wide, medium and narrow beam spread distributions available
- Architectural 4″& 6″ round and square apertures, adjustable option (tilt & rotate)
Clarus Multi-Head LEM-XL2 – Our next generation multi-head LED XL2 series offers all the benefits of accent adjustable MR16’s and all the benefits of LED technology. This updated XL2 version provides all the same features as its predecessor with a significantly improved lumen output of 5000 lumens per head. With multiple beamspreads that mimic MR16 distributions, a desired subject can be highlighted with remarkable intensity, efficiency and excellent color rendering properties. In addition, fading or degrading illuminated surfaces are no longer a concern as the LED technology doesn’t project heat, UV or IR onto the subject. Our LEM-XL2 series can be tailored to fit the custom needs of your application with configurations up to 8 heads and flexible fixture housing styles from recessed to pendant. This multi-head series brings a large lumen output in a small versatile package, making it ideal for many accent and retail applications.
- Interchangeable lumen packages from 1000-5000 lm per head
- Multiple beam spreads in 20°/40°/60°
- 2″ diameter head that rotates 190 degrees
- Adjustability up to 45 degrees from vertical
Download our Clarus Technical Brochure here
View the complete line of Clarus products here