Attendees at the HFSE. Photo courtesy of HFSE on Twitter.
PMC Lighting had a great time sharing information and meeting attendees of the 2019 Healthcare Facilities Symposium and Expo in Boston. Joining us in booth 625 was Vital Vio, whose disinfecting technology we use in our PŪR-LED™ line.
The Expo is held to showcase new products, technology, and innovations that can be used in the healthcare field. Our focus was on introducing a new addition to the PŪR-LED™ collection, the SCX2196-LED. Attendees at the expo were able to see a demo and learn more about this great addition to the PMC Lighting catalog.
The features of the SCX2196-LED include
- Sealed extruded aluminum welded housing – Wet Location standard
- Flanged or Flangeless recessed mounting
- Removable lens in a gasketed lens frame (tamper resistant hardware options)
- Light dramatically reduces bacteria on any surface it touches.
- Spaces that can benefit from a pur-led luminaire include hospitals, gyms, airplanes, offices, locker rooms, daycares, schools, and restaurants
- Ability to switch between White Light Disinfection Mode and Eco Mode
In addition, representatives from Vital Vio were on hand to discuss the application of their technology in healthcare settings to kill germs and bacteria that cause hospital-acquired infections. This continuous disinfection system, embedded within PMC’s PŪR-LED™ lighting line, works in emergency departments, ORs, MRI stations, nursing stations, and patient rooms to keep these areas safe for patients and staff by dramatically reducing infection risk with the flip of a switch.
Our lighting collections continue to expand, but the factor that continues to remain constant is our ability to create and customize lighting according to a designer’s needs, specifications, and space considerations. When you need custom, Build2Spec lighting, PMC Lighting is here to deliver solutions for your project outside of traditional or standard product shapes, sizes, configurations, and colors.