Sealed Cleanroom Lens Troffer
- Precision formed, TIG welded, 20 gauge cold rolled steel housing with no visible, external hardware.
- Flange installation is supported by swing-style mounting brackets. Grid installation suitable for 1” and 1.5” T-Bar ceilings. See ordering key for additional 2” T-Bar support.
- One piece door frame, fabricated from 18 gauge, cold rolled steel with TIG welded corners. It is retained by stainless steel aircraft cables. Flathead, stainless steel, captive fasteners with integral silicone o-rings easily secure door frame to housing. Gasket seals door frame to housing.
- LED board arrays offered in various color temperatures and lumen packages. Optional RED LED arrays available on separate circuits (consult ordering key).
- Symmetric optic includes diffused impact-resistant acrylic lens. Lens sealed to door frame with continuous retention system and supported with stainless steel aircraft cables.
- Long life LED’s coupled with high-efficiency drivers provide quality illumination. Rated to deliver an L80 performance >50,000 hours. The standard driver has a THD of <20%. Standard low voltage dimming (0-10v, 1%). All electrical components are CSA or UL approved. A ½” EMT hole is provided for wiring connections.
- UL Listed for insulated ceilings, wet locations. IP65. Suitable for 2500psi pressure spraydown. & certified for ISO3-8 cleanrooms. NSF listed option.